To our Valued Guests,
We believe that food brings people together, but recently we’ve had to reevaluate what that means. As we continue to progress through the health crisis, JRI Hospitality’s commitment to serving quality food and providing exceptional service has not faltered. We are responsible to you, our customers, to provide a higher standard of quality and service than we did pre-COVID-19. That is why we meticulously monitor, develop, and integrate new ways to ensure you can enjoy our food with peace of mind.
We monitor and follow local, state, and federal communications and regulations to ensure our restaurants follow government-mandates. Furthermore, we provide support and guidance to each of our franchisees to ensure they have systems in place for a safe, enjoyable experience for guests and employees. This includes:
- Increasing cleaning schedules in high traffic areas of the restaurant
- Reinforcing hygiene standards to team members daily
- Modifying dining rooms for social distancing and seating limitations
- Integrating new technology to provide a contact-less experience
- Offering online ordering, with in-store and curbside pick-up available
- Requiring all team members to wear masks at all times
We are proud of our franchisees and team members for creating a safe space for our customers. Their efforts and dedication to serving their communities have allowed guests to safely experience our restaurants. As things change, we will adapt our standards and precautions to continue providing the one-of-a-kind experience you’d expect from our restaurants.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.
– Jason Ingermanson